Site Inactive
Countdown

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StarEmpireGaming Forum Index -> EMBASSY OF THE 77TH
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxwal1acexx

re: Hello.

Its with great honor and great pride that i see our 77 groups uniting folks across the games we are playing. i know this will be our claim, when we choose to unite ...when we need to unite... i believe we could unite... for purpose of preserving our ways and means of bringing glory to our members.

I know the months behind us, some of us... have been trying at best and all out fail at worst. but i look past all this, to better days, and have seen them in many ways here and there... our name and message to the communities we thrive in speaks for itself. we are 77.

I hope in the months ahead of us we can become closer, as i have stated what you do reflects a-pon us and us you...

I want to say i am proud of the Star Empire and what it has become. its early yet and many more success's to come.

I am thankful to be apart of the 77. i want to thank you for being apart of it as well. as we move closer to beta i know that there are many hurdles to leap. it gives me satisfaction to know we are not alone, and many still see the flame that burns bright not only in myself but in you, and all of us. when we unite when and if ever we need to i want you to know i will be there if it is needed of me to be.

I will end this letter to you now,with a humbled heart in what this has the potential of becoming and what it has already became. 

honor the 77

77 founder,

xxwal1acexx

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StarEmpireGaming Forum Index -> EMBASSY OF THE 77TH All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Members from around the Globe

Stare Empire Gaming
Who's Online
Spread the Word