Site Inactive
Countdown

Post new topic   Reply to topic    StarEmpireGaming Forum Index -> WHAT SHIPS YOU GOT
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naomi Snow

re: My Ships

I started with a Mustang beta. I didn't like the weapon hardpoints much. I know its not the dog fighting model. The price was right at the time.

Eventually, as I learned more about the games direction...I got the Constellation Andromeda package. This put a stock hornet in my hangar(which I think is a courtesy ship) . But without that ball turret on the top I felt lacking. So I got the Super Hornet pledge. Then traded in my mustang package and used the credits to upgrade my Andromeda to an Aquila. SO! Now I have:

Constellation Aquila

Super Hornet (modified the weapon load out to have 6xOmnisky VI's)

Standard Hornet

By the way, HI! I am Samuel Snow.

Naomi Snow

re: Update

Aquila

Super Hornet

Mustang Beta

Trainer Hornet

325A

(4 game packages) + 12 months of Imperitor Subscription

Voyager Direct Purchases:

4 x Omnisky VI

2 x Tarantula

2 x Sledge II

2 x Sawbuck

2 x NN 14

1 x Ink 404 Mark

1 x Ink 204 Mark

I have done the math on the average backer pledge and it equates to about 97 USD. Since I have Exceeded that by roughly 1000% I have decided that I will not be pledging any more money and will make due with what I have already in my hangar. Aside from an occasional UEC boost in the live PU, I will stick with the up and coming REC to test things I do not currently own.

See you all in game!

Happy Hunting!

Naomi Snow

Partiesplayin

Nice. That's a pretty good start load out I'd say. I've also spent lots of money on this game already and don't feal like spending any more money till the game comes out however with the recent reveal about 6 concept ships are on the pipeline for future release that might change. Only time will tell and let's remember we can work as a group on game to earn capitol assets like the Idris  and javelin  destroyer !!!!

Good points. My assets are the Fleets assets. If someone needs a ship, mine will be made available until they can get one of their own. And I can always send on of my npc's on vacation to free up a crew spot on my Aquila.

Future monetary contributions to fleet assets are not out of the question. I want you all to success in this game as much as I want to myself. Being a part to a whole and all.

I won't be pledging for any of the new ships. Not any time soon anyways. But I will aim to help get a few Orion's in game. Eventually I'd imagine we can jointly control and command a small armada of multicrew vessels.

My goal in game aside from seeing that I help this fleet prosper, is to explore and claim/name jump points, systems, and whatever else is available (and feed info back into the fleet as much as humanly possible).

Partiesplayin

I totally agree, my ships are at everyone's disposal . a few of them even come with lifetime insurance so i can rest at ease if you happen to put a scratch on her lol.

I think once we get the chance to explore the persistent universe we should put together a venue for people to imput data on the website about jump points or mining locations ect... That way we can all add to the information and we can also contribute to the information together.

All we need is someone who is really good with Google doc's or Microsoft power point and spreadsheets, and we can devise a system of which we can all input the information we acquire from new discovery's in star citizen and have it posted up on our website through a widget app. that will record and display live edits to the Document.

re: Update

Owned Ships:

Constellation Aquila

Aegis Vanguard - (Melted Super Hornet Package for this ship!)

Freelancer MAX

Mustang Beta

Aegis Avenger

ROM Ships:

Super Hornet (Subscriber only rental)

Aegis Gladius

I keep these renewed pretty much all the time.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    StarEmpireGaming Forum Index -> WHAT SHIPS YOU GOT All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: